01252 265 365
Your premier local & long distance taxi hire company.
- Terms and conditions Taxi4u Farnborough.. hereafter referred to as ‘The Company’.
- To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours notice, all other requests please phone 01252 265365
- An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
- The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
- The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
- Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist if the luggage is heavy.
- The customer is responsible for all tolls and congestion charges.
- If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK. No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances.
- Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- We strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
- We strongly recommend that passenger(s) contact the office immediately after landing, so we can confirm the dispatch of your booked car.
- Where the pick-up is not paid in advance we do not dispatch the car until such contact is established.
- Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of Taxi4u Farnborough. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
- Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled between 24 and 12 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled within 12 hours will receive no refund. To cancel a booking please email us with your receipt and booking details.
- Without prior notice the Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
- The Company does not store or collect credit card details online nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.